You probably already know that a significant amount of your traffic comes from mobile devices. Mobile users have their own subtleties in terms of behavior, and it’s imperative that your website accommodates them as a priority. More than 50% of Google searches are now from mobile, and mobile-friendliness is a verifiable ranking factor.
This is How We Do It
• Strategise based on mobile usage stats learned in Google Analytics
• Ensure full responsive web design for all screen sizes
• Focus most of your efforts on your website’s most used device
• Consider implementing Accelerated Mobile Pages
• If deemed beneficial, implement a local SEO strategy based on mobile users
• Research and accommodate the micro-moments phenomenon