+223% YoY Organic Traffic and +85% YoY Organic Revenue
Hypro Premium, an Australian-made premium pet food brand, partnered with Vine Digital to increase its organic search visibility, reach a broader audience, and drive more online transactions. Our two-phase strategy has resulted in significant improvements in both traffic and revenue.
Case Study at a Glance
- 85% increase in organic traffic revenue from June 2021 to June 2022
- 38% increase in organic traffic during the same period
- 223% increase in organic traffic after implementing the second strategy targeting top-of-the-funnel keywords
“Vine’s expertise, professionalism, and dedication have been instrumental in growing our brand through SEO. Partnering with Vine has been an absolute pleasure!”
HYPRO PREMIUM IS AN AUSTRALIAN-MADE PREMIUM PET FOOD BRAND FOCUSED ON NATURALLY NOURISHING AND REAL FOOD.
Hypro Premium was developed to enhance the quality of life for pets with finely crafted, balanced recipes made from real ingredients. Proudly Australian-made, their gourmet recipes are produced in the heart of the Hawkesbury Valley, surrounded by farming and fresh produce.
Key Challenges Solved
Hypro Premium approached Vine Digital with several challenges in their SEO and online visibility:
- They wanted to increase awareness and traffic from multiple channels.
- They aimed to position themselves as a premium pet food supplier in the market.
- Their ultimate objective was to grow the sales revenue of their premium products.
- They were struggling with organic search traffic and were mainly recognised by breeders, while they wanted to reach a broader consumer audience.
Want To Take Your Brand to New Heights?
Secure Your Spot for a Strategic Meeting!
Our team began with a holistic SEO strategy, which involved conducting a thorough technical SEO audit of the website. We identified and resolved various issues, such as broken links, slow page load times, mobile responsiveness, unoptimised page titles and meta descriptions.
We also implemented e-commerce schema markups to help search engines better understand the product information and improve the site’s search visibility. We conducted comprehensive keyword research to identify high-potential search terms relevant to Hypro Premium’s products and target audience. Using this information, we developed a content strategy that focused on optimising existing content for both search engines and users.
We utilised SurferSEO as a guide to ensure that each optimised page had a high content score, which involved improving the content’s structure, readability, and keyword density. After a year, recognising the need for a shift in focus, we implemented a second strategy targeting top-of-the-funnel keywords to attract a broader audience and drive more organic traffic. We conducted additional keyword research to identify relevant informational and educational search terms that would appeal to potential customers in the early stages of their buying journey.
With our new keyword targets in mind, we developed and published high-quality, engaging content that addressed common questions and concerns related to pet nutrition and pet care. By combining a solid technical foundation with strategic keyword targeting and content optimisation, our two-phased approach helped Hypro Premium improve its organic search visibility, reach a wider audience, and ultimately drive increased revenue.
Hypro Premium’s SEO campaign highlights the importance of quality traffic and ranking for the right terms to drive revenue through organic search. The two-phase strategy, focusing on both bottom-of-the-funnel and top-of-the-funnel keywords, has led to significant improvements in both traffic and revenue.
LESSONS LEARNED AND FUTURE PLANS
Vine Digital will continue to work with Hypro Premium and enjoys working with clients like this, who are open to exploring new avenues for growth. Since starting this campaign Vine has also expanded the digital strategies for other brands under the Hypro Premium banner and we look forward to helping this ambitious company gain even more of their online revenue goals in the future.
- A successful SEO strategy should be tailored to a specific SEO goal rather than general marketing or sales goals. For Hypro Premium, the first strategy focused on increasing bottom-of-the-funnel traffic, while the second targeted top-of-the-funnel organic traffic growth.
- Once a brand’s organic reach on Google has been increased, it’s essential to leverage the newly acquired traffic by exploring opportunities such as collecting more email addresses, driving users to social media platforms, or adding engaging CTAs to attract top-of-the-funnel users.