Search Engine Optimisation
SEO is a discipline unlike most. There are few rules but many guides of varying accuracy. Numerous correlations but not too many cause-effect certainties. It’s part art, part science, and we love it. We love it because of the results that a successful campaign can generate for the growth of a business.
SEO is at the core of all we do. There are good reasons for this:
• There are nearly 7 billion searches conducted every day
• 95% of clicks are on the organic (non-paid) search results
• Clicks from organic search consistently produce the best user-engagement and conversion statistics of all digital channels
• Improvements in organic positioning can continue far into the future after stopping the actual SEO
• Google has a 77% market share, and it’s why we focus most of our efforts on their algorithms