700% increase in revenue for mattress eCommerce store
When Sleep Republic approached Vine Digital, they had recently commissioned a new site. Unfortunately, it wasn’t giving them the exposure they deserved. Our SEO, UX and CRO services brought about a 700% increase in revenue.
Case Study at a Glance
- Sleep Republic had a product that the market hadn’t seen—but it wasn’t reaching their target audience. While the client originally approached our specialists for SEO help, it soon became clear that their existing website was part of the problem.
- As a result of our efforts, Sleep Republic saw a 700%* increase in revenue. This goes to show: when SEO, UX, CRO, Design and Development work in harmony, improvements will come in leaps and bounds.
Sleep Republic is unique in its quality, with rigorous testing and research behind every mattress.
With 20+ years of experience in this niche, Sleep Republic was an ambitious organisation with high growth potential. Sleep Republic has a strong position in the industry today; their mattress products are endorsed by the Australian Spinal Research Foundation. While their “mattress in a box” was a product that the market hadn’t seen, Sleep Republic wasn’t generating sales.
Their organic visibility didn’t reflect their success, and Vine Digital was engaged to help change that. Our job was to put them in front of relevant target users.
Key Challenges Solved
Their target audience was searching for bedding products, but Sleep Republic’s website wasn’t up to the challenge of attracting these users. Vine Digital highlighted this early on—we’d just been engaged for SEO services, but their website was badly hindering the conversion potential of any traffic.
While the client’s existing website offered a workable eCommerce solution, it failed to deliver in CRO, UX and SEO aspects. We had to be honest with them: their new website wasn’t fit for purpose. But we knew we could help, and we knew our efforts would multiply the benefits of our SEO work.
Want To Take Your Brand to New Heights?
Secure Your Spot for a Strategic Meeting!
We designed and built a brand new website: one that did justice to the product and the brand. Knowing that we had free reign on the website design, from the ground up, we implemented best practice SEO across the site.
- URL architecture
- On-page header structuring
- Content theming, expansion and optimisation
By allowing our specialists to collaborate on SEO, UX and design all at once, we were able to generate the best possible results for the client.
- 700%* increase in revenue.
- 650%** increase in keywords ranking on page one.