56% increase in organic visitors following website redesign
Tanya’s Tadpoles provides swimming lessons for babies and children in their home swimming pools. Vine Digital has managed the website’s SEO and design for many years; this redesign led to a 56% increase in organic users YoY.
Case Study at a Glance
- Tanya’s Tadpoles offers swimming coaching to babies and children, in the privacy of their own swimming pools.
- The client had engaged Vine Digital for many projects over the years: including three redesigns. Web design and UX/UI trends and requirements change, so it’s important to work with an agency who understands this.
- Following the redesign, Tanya’s Tadpoles attracted 56% more users YoY.
Tanya’s Tadpoles offers private swimming lessons, so kids and babies can learn to swim in their pools at home.
Vine Digital has worked with Tanya’s Tadpoles for many years: in which time we’ve redesigned their website three times. Web design and UX/UI standards move so fast, and periodic redesigns allows our clients to remain competitive.
Key Challenges Solved
Originally, we were providing SEO services to Tanya’s Tadpoles and for this reason, their website was in a solid position for a number of years. However, we knew that the website needed a ‘reskin’; a pure aesthetic upgrade and nothing else.
Want To Take Your Brand to New Heights?
Secure Your Spot for a Strategic Meeting!
Design is critical to the success of any brand’s digital marketing efforts. A good website has strong technical SEO, but also accommodates users and provides an enjoyable experience.
As a web design agency with SEO and UX/UI expertise, we help our clients meet Google’s requirements—whether it’s pure aesthetics, user research or the backend.
This redesign for Tanya’s Tadpoles proved one thing unequivocally: visual changes can greatly improve a website’s results. While SEO is crucial to success, aesthetics are equally valued by Google.
- 56.20% increase in organic users YoY.
- 46.19% increase in organic sessions.
- 200% increase in organic traffic.